måndag 16 oktober 2017

A Halloween Hello

I got some serious happy mail on Friday when my order from Simon Says Stamp arrived *big smile*. One of the sets I had ordered was the super cute My Favorite Things stamp "Witch way is the candy" and I got to coloring that right away. The colors are inspired by this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge which is using orange, beige/brown and black.


I stamped the images with Versafine onyx black ink and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. The panel is then diecut with MFTs Wonky stitched rectangle die and mounted on a black cardbase.








Challenge 
Color Throwdown Challenge #464

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a precious Halloween card with that sweet witch! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. That set is one of my faves for Halloween! Love this fun scene you created! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    SvaraRadera