fredag 13 oktober 2017

No tricks, just treats - kitty and dog halloween slider card

I'm not really a big Halloween fan (we don't really "celebrate" it where I live) but making Halloween cards turned out to be a lot of fun. Here is the second one created last weekend.
I masked off a moon with a diecut circle and then colored the background with distress inks and sprayed some shimmer mist on it. The critters are colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. The dies are all Lawn Fawn except for the small trees which are My Favorite Things. The dog and pumpkin is from Happy Howloween and the kitty is from Meow you doin. The little stars are cut with a die from glitter paper and glued on.


I had a hard time fitting my sentiment anywhere so I decided to try and make a slider card.


This is the finished slider, "No tricks, just treats" =)

Challenge
Lawn Fawnatics #14 - Happy little critters

1 kommentar:

  1. Brilliant card design! I love that the sentiment slides out! The awesome night sky is so perfect for your spooky scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera